The Time Domain Spectroscopygoniometric setup characterization by the utilization of the plastic diffraction grating
AbstractCharacterization of the Time Domain Spectroscopy goniometric setup in the THz range is reported. During the construction of the TDS setup many elements need proper adjustment. Additionally, many steering and data processing systems should be optimized. Test phase diffraction grating with a saw blade profile was measured in the setup.
The performance of the TDS system can be optimized on the basis of experimental comparison with theoretical results.
Full Text: PDF
- Y.-S. Lee, Principles of Terahertz Science and Technology(Springer, 2008).
- T. Yasui et al. "Real-time terahertz color scanner for moving objects", OPTICS EXPRESS, Vol. 16, No. 2, (2008) CrossRef
- P. Lalanne et al., ?Design and fabrication of blazed binary diffractive elements with sampling periods smaller than the structural cutoff?, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 16, 1143 (1999) CrossRef
- Z. Jaroszewicz, et al., ?Non-paraxial analytical solution for the generation of focal curves,? J. Mod. Opt., 43, p. 617 (1996) CrossRef
- M. Sypek, ?Light propagation in the Fresnel region - New numerical approach,? Opt. Comm. 116, 43-48 (1995). CrossRef
- Feit M. D. et al., ?Computation of mode properties in optical fiber waveguides by a propagating-beam method?, Applied Optics, 19, No 7, p. 1154, (1980) CrossRef
- B. Scherger, N. Born, C. Jansen, S. Schumann, M. Koch, K. Wiesauer, "Compression Molded Terahertz Transmission Blaze- Grating", IEEE Trans. Terahertz Science Technology 2 , 556 (2012) CrossRef
How to Cite
J. Bomba, “The Time Domain Spectroscopygoniometric setup characterization by the utilization of the plastic diffraction grating”, Photonics Lett. Pol., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. pp. 121–123, Oct. 2012.