Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is formated accordingly to the instructions presented in the PLP_Template.doc.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (97 or higher) or OpenOffice Writer document file format.
- The submission file is editable (required for copyediting). In particular submission IS NOT in PDF document file format.
- The length of the manuscript is kept within 3 pages.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All co-authors have agreed for the submission of this paper
- IMPORTANT! All co-authors data (full names, e-mails and affiliations) should be provided to the electronic submission system in the order they will be listed on publication.It should be done in the second step of the submission "Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata". Papers submitted without contact information for all co-authors could be automatically rejected!
IMPORTANT! As mentioned above, providing full metadata for all authors is crucial for proper indexing of the paper in bibliographic databases.
So we repeat our kind request, that you should carefully fill into the system:
- full names
- actual email address
for ALL Co-authors of the submitted paper.
For the same reason, please provide at least 3 keywords (separated with semicolon ";").