Studies on optical transmittance of boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond films
AbstractThickness is one of the most important parameters in many applications using thin layers. This article describes determination of the thickness of boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond (NCD) grown on fused silica glass. The spectroscopic measurement system has been used. A high refractive index (2.3 @ 550 nm) was achieved for NCD films. The thickness of the NCD samples has been determined from transmission spectrum.
Full Text: PDF
- Z. Li, S. Butun, K. Aydin, 'Large-area, lithography-free super absorbers and color filters at visible frequencies using ultrathin metallic films', ACS Photonics, vol. 2.2, pp. 183-188 2015. CrossRef
- L. Yu, D.D. Tune, C.J. Shearer, J.G. Shapter, 'Implementation of antireflection layers for improved efficiency of carbon nanotube–silicon heterojunction solar cells', Solar Energy, vol. 118, pp. 592-599, 2015. CrossRef
- D. Majchrowicz, Daria, et al., Nitrogen-Doped Diamond Film for Optical Investigation of Hemoglobin Concentration, Materials, vol. 11.1, pp. 109, 2018. CrossRef
- K.L. Konnerth, F.H. Dill, 'In-situ measurement of dielectric thickness during etching or developing processes', IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 22.7, pp. 452-456, 1975. CrossRef
- Z.G. Hu, P. Prunici, P. Hess, K.H. Chen, 'Optical properties of nanocrystalline diamond films from mid-infrared to ultraviolet using reflectometry and ellipsometry', Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 18.1, pp. 37-41, 2007. CrossRef
- J. Adamczewska, et al., 'Procesy technologiczne w elektronice półprzewodnikowej', WNT, Warsaw, 1980.
- J.P. Dilger, L. R. Fisher, D. A. Haydon, 'A critical comparison of electrical and optical methods for bilayer thickness determination', Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, vol. 30.2-3, pp. 159-176, 1982. CrossRef
- M, Ficek, et al, 'Optical and electrical properties of boron doped diamond thin conductive films deposited on fused silica glass substrates', Applied Surface Science, vol. 387, pp. 846-856, 2016. CrossRef
- R. Bogdanowicz, et al, 'Opto-Electrochemical Sensing Device Based on Long-Period Grating Coated with Boron-Doped Diamond Thin Film', J. Opt. Soc. Korea, vol. 19, pp. 705-710, 2015. CrossRef
- M. Sobaszek, et al., 'Optical and electrical properties of ultrathin transparent nanocrystalline boron-doped diamond electrodes', Optical Materials, vol.42, pp. 24-34, 2015. CrossRef
- R. Bogdanowicz, et al, 'Improved surface coverage of an optical fibre with nanocrystalline diamond by the application of dip-coating seeding', Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 55, pp. 52-63, 2015. CrossRef
- Z.G. Hu, P. Hess, 'Optical constants and thermo-optic coefficients of nanocrystalline diamond films at 30–500oC', Applied physics letters, vol. 89.8: 081906, 2006. CrossRef
How to Cite
A. Wieloszynska and R. Bogdanowicz, “Studies on optical transmittance of boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond films”, Photonics Lett. Pol., vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 88–90, Oct. 2018.